Siebel Advisor Administration Guide > Working with Advisor Projects >
Creating an Advisor Project
Use the following procedure to create an Advisor project.
To create a project
- Navigate to Administration - Product screen > Advisor Projects > My Projects.
- Click New.
- Enter the name of the project.
This is the name that appears in the Projects list.
- Enter the directory name, no spaces, in which to save the project files.
- Select a UI Template from the Template Name field.
- Click Project Team to open the Project Team picklist and select the teams who can access the project.
The project appears to all members of the selected teams when they select My Projects. This field is automatically selected for you, but you can modify it as described in this step.
- Click Price List to open the Price List picklist and select the price list you want to use for the project.
From the Price List picklist, you can select from all available price lists. If your project references products from the Siebel product master list, you may use an price list. See Siebel Pricing Administration Guide for information on setting up pricing lists.
- Enter the release number for the project and any notes.
This step is optional.