Siebel Service Handheld Guide > Print Tagging Language >
Print Formatting Tags
The following tags provide flexibility in formatting print templates and are used to specify the format of the print output:
- Background Tag—Prints an image to specified coordinates, much like a watermark.
- Comment Tag—Adds comments that do not appear in the final document.
- Divider Tag—Adds visual lines to visually separate different parts of the document.
- DrawRect Tag—Draws a rectangle at specified coordinates.
- EndOfPage Tag—Advances to a new page.
- Footer Tag—Adds information such as page numbers, date, and time.
- Format Tag—Specifies characteristics such as font, boldface, italics, and underline.
- Frame Tag—Draws a surrounding frame around the whole page for all pages in the print template.
- Header Tag—Adds information such as page numbers, date, and time.
- Landscape Tag—Sets landscape paper orientation for the subsequent print tags.
- List Tag—Prints the selected columns with the specified width.
- LineTo Tag—Draws a line of a specified line thickness from the current printer head position to the specified coordinate.
- Margin Tag—Sets the margin for a specific template.
- PageBreak Tag—Specifies a break in the text, forcing the text that follows to appear on the next page.
- Portrait Tag—Sets portrait paper orientation for the subsequent print tags.
- Title Tag—Specifies a name for the template that appears in the print job list.