Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes >
Generating Quotes from Opportunities
Property-specific quotes can be generated from ordinary opportunities from the Opportunity > Properties view. Perform the following procedure to generate a property-specific quote.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes.
To create a quote for an event property
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > Opportunities List view.
- In the Opportunities list, query for and select the opportunity.
- In the Opportunity record, click the link in the Opportunity Name field.
- Click the Properties view tab, and in the Properties list, create a new record.
- In the Add Properties dialog box select the property, and then click OK.
- (Optional) In the Properties list, click Bypass, if availability checks should be omitted.
- Click Create Quote.
The quote is created, and the Opportunity Quotes view appears.
NOTE: You can also generate multiple quotes by selecting multiple properties and clicking Create Quote. If you use this method, the quote for the primary property is created first, and then all other quotes are created.
Modifying an Event Quote