Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide > Managing Your Partners > About Tracking Partner Information >
Entering Partnership Contacts
The Partnership Contacts list keeps track of the key people who manage this partnership. It should include the following:
- Key partner contacts. These employees of the partner company are responsible for managing the partner relationship.
- Internal owners. These employees of the brand owner company are responsible for managing the partner relationship.
For more information on contacts, see Siebel Applications Administration Guide.
NOTE: Partner employees must be in the partner Contacts list, described in the previous section, for you to be able to select them to be added to the Partnership Contacts list.
To enter partnership contacts
- Navigate to the Partners screen > Partner List view.
- In the Partners list, drill down on the name of the partner company where the contact is an employee.
- Click the Partnership Contacts view tab.
The Key Partner Contacts list appears.
- In the Key Partner Contacts list, add a new record.
The Key Partner Contacts form appears.
- Click the select button for the Last Name field.
The Pick Contact dialog box appears, listing employees already added to the partner Contacts list.
- Select the record for the contact you want to add, and click OK.
The fields in the Key Partner Contacts form are filled out with information about this contact.
- In the Internal Owners list, add a new record.
- In the Add Positions dialog box, select the person in your company who is the internal owner of this partnership contact. You can select more than one internal owner.