Product Administration Guide > Basic Product Administration >
Creating Product Entitlements
Entitlements refer to the services that come with a product. They are created on the Product Entitlements page under Product Administration.
When you create a product entitlement, you can designate the entitlement as applicable to "Agree Line Item Products" and/or "Entitlement Template Products." These are for Field Service use. For more information, see Siebel Field Service Guide.
To create product entitlements
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select a product for which to create entitlements.
- From the More Info Show menu, choose Product Entitlements.
The Product Entitlements list appears.
- In Product Entitlements, add a new record.
- Click the select button in the Name field and select an Entitlement template from the Entitlement Templates dialog box.
The entitlement template record is added to the Product Entitlements list.
- Click in the Agree Line Item or Entitlement Template Products field to set these features.
A check mark appears to indicate these features are set.