Product Administration Guide > Release and Manage Customizable Products >
Obtaining a Report on a Product's Structure
You can request a report that lists all the relationships in a customizable product as well as the contents of each relationship. You can request the report once, or schedule the report to run at scheduled times.
The report title is Product Relationship Report. This report must be enabled on the report server before performing the following procedure.
To obtain a report on a product's structure
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
- Open the Customizable Products drop-down menu and select Product Designer.
The Product Designer view appears.
- Open the application View menu and click Reports.
A form appears for selecting and running reports.
- Verify the selected report is the Product Relationship Report.
- Select the desired language and locale.
- To run the report now, click Run Now.
The report window appears, and you can view the report and print the report as desired.
- To schedule the report to run at a scheduled time, click Schedule.
A form appears for scheduling the report.