Siebel Server Sync Guide > Installing Siebel Server Sync > Process of Preparing Microsoft Exchange 2003 Environment for SSSE Installation >
Installing Exchange 2003 Server Service Pack 1
The following procedure briefly describes how to install Exchange 2003 Server Service Pack 1 on PIMSI Engine machines and Exchange Connector machines.
This task is a step in Process of Preparing Microsoft Exchange 2003 Environment for SSSE Installation.
To install Exchange 2003 Server Service Pack 1
- On the machine where you want to install the software, open a browser window and navigate to the following URL:
- Create a folder named SP1 on the machine's local hard disk, or in another network-accessible location.
(You can either download this software to each machine where you want to install it, or you can download it to one network-accessible location, and install the software from that location for each applicable machine.)
- Download the E3SP1ENG.exe file into the SP1 folder by clicking the E3SP1ENG.exe link on the Web page.
- Open the SP1 folder, and then double-click E3SP1ENG.exe.
- In the Unzip To Folder dialog box, enter the location of the SP1 folder, and then click Unzip.
- When the self-extraction process is complete, click OK, and then click Close.
- Run the installation package from the SP1 directory.