Using Siebel Tools > Checking Out and Checking In Projects and Objects > Checking Out and Checking In Objects >
Checking In Objects to the Server Repository
You check in objects to the server repository the same way you check in projects. When you check in objects or projects, Siebel Tools does the following:
- Copies object definitions from your local repository to the server repository.
- Adds any new objects to the server repository.
- Removes the locks from object definitions.
To check in projects or individual objects to the server repository
- Open Siebel Tools and connect to your local database.
- Choose Tools > Check In.
- In the Check In dialog box, make sure that the correct repository is selected.
- Do one of the following:
- To check in selected projects or objects, click the Selected Objects option button and then select the projects and objects you want to check in.
- To check in all locked projects and objects, click the Locked/New Objects option button.
- Click Check In.
Siebel Tools copies the projects and objects from your local repository to the server repository and removes the locks.