The Programs (which include both the software and documentation) contain proprietary information; they are provided under a license agreement containing restrictions on use and disclosure and are also protected by copyright, patent, and other intellectual and industrial property laws. Reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of the Programs, except to the extent required to obtain interoperability with other independently created software or as specified by law, is prohibited.
The information contained in this documentation is subject to change without notice. If you find any problems in the documentation, please report them to us in writing. This documentation is not warranted to be error-free. Except as may be expressly permitted in your license agreement for these Programs, no part of these Programs may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose.
If the Programs are delivered to the United States Government or anyone licensing or using the Programs on behalf of the United States Government, the following notice is applicable:
U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHTS Programs, software, databases, and related documentation and technical data delivered to U.S. Government customers are "commercial computer software" or "commercial technical data" pursuant to the applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation and agency-specific supplemental regulations. As such, use, duplication, disclosure, modification, and adaptation of the Programs, including documentation and technical data, shall be subject to the licensing restrictions set forth in the applicable Oracle license agreement, and, to the extent applicable, the additional rights set forth in FAR 52.227-19, Commercial Computer Software-- Restricted Rights (June 1987). Oracle USA, Inc., 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.
The Programs are not intended for use in any nuclear, aviation, mass transit, medical, or other inherently dangerous applications. It shall be the licensee's responsibility to take all appropriate fail-safe, backup, redundancy and other measures to ensure the safe use of such applications if the Programs are used for such purposes, and we disclaim liability for any damages caused by such use of the Programs.
Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Siebel are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The Programs may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products, and services from third parties. Oracle is not responsible for the availability of, or any content provided on, third-party Web sites. You bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, the relationship is directly between you and the third party. Oracle is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third-party products or services; or (b) fulfilling any of the terms of the agreement with the third party, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. Oracle is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with any third party.
* Copyright 1999-2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Copyright © 1994-2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University).
* All Rights Reserved. http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/
* This W3C work (including software, documents, or other related items) is
* being provided by the copyright holders under the following license. By
* obtaining, using and/or copying this work, you (the licensee) agree that
* you have read, understood, and will comply with the following terms and
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
* documentation, with or without modification, for any purpose and without
* fee or royalty is hereby granted, provided that you include the following
* on ALL copies of the software and documentation or portions thereof,
* including modifications, that you make:
* 1. The full text of this NOTICE in a location viewable to users of the
* redistributed or derivative work.
* 2. Any pre-existing intellectual property disclaimers, notices, or terms
* and conditions. If none exist, a short notice of the following form
* (hypertext is preferred, text is permitted) should be used within the
* body of any redistributed or derivative code: "Copyright ©
* [$date-of-software] World Wide Web Consortium, (Massachusetts
* Institute of Technology, Institut National de Recherche en
* Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All Rights
* Reserved. http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/"
* 3. Notice of any changes or modifications to the W3C files, including the
* date changes were made. (We recommend you provide URIs to the location
* from which the code is derived.)
* THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
* MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION WILL NOT INFRINGE
* ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
* COPYRIGHT HOLDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR
* The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising
* or publicity pertaining to the software without specific, written prior
* permission. Title to copyright in this software and any associated
* documentation will at all times remain with copyright holders.
* zlib.h -- interface of the 'zlib' general purpose compression library
version 1.2.3, July 18th, 2005
Copyright (C) 1995-2005 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Jean-loup Gailly email@example.com
Mark Adler firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 1998, Regents of the University of California
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Copyright (c) 1998, Regents of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
UNICODE, INC. LICENSE AGREEMENT - DATA FILES AND SOFTWARE
Unicode Data Files include all data files under the directories http://www.unicode.org/Public/, http://www.unicode.org/reports/, and http://www.unicode.org/cldr/data/ . Unicode Software includes any source code published in the Unicode Standard or under the directories http://www.unicode.org/Public/, http://www.unicode.org/reports/, and http://www.unicode.org/cldr/data/.
NOTICE TO USER: Carefully read the following legal agreement. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING UNICODE INC.'S DATA FILES ("DATA FILES"), AND/OR SOFTWARE ("SOFTWARE"), YOU UNEQUIVOCALLY ACCEPT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, DISTRIBUTE OR USE THE DATA FILES OR SOFTWARE.
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION NOTICE
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of the Unicode data files and any associated documentation (the "Data Files") or Unicode software and any associated documentation (the "Software") to deal in the Data Files or Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sell copies of the Data Files or Software, and to permit persons to whom the Data Files or Software are furnished to do so, provided that (a) the above copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear with all copies of the Data Files or Software, (b) both the above copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear in associated documentation, and (c) there is clear notice in each modified Data File or in the Software as well as in the documentation associated with the Data File(s) or Software that the data or software has been modified.
THE DATA FILES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR HOLDERS INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, OR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE DATA FILES OR SOFTWARE.
Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in these Data Files or Software without prior written authorization of the copyright holder.
________________________________________Unicode and the Unicode logo are trademarks of Unicode, Inc., and may be registered in some jurisdictions. All other trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Adobe, Acrobat, and the Acrobat Logo are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
FAST Instream is a trademark of Fast Search and Transfer ASA.
HP-UX is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company.
IBM, Informix, and DB2 are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation.
Jaws PDF Library is a registered trademark of Global Graphics Software Ltd.
Kofax is a registered trademark, and Ascent and Ascent Capture are trademarks of Kofax Image Products.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
Mac is a registered trademark, and Safari is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Microsoft, Windows, and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
MrSID is property of LizardTech, Inc. It is protected by U.S. Patent No. 5,710,835. Foreign Patents Pending.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation.
Portions Copyright © 1994-1997 LEAD Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Portions Copyright © 1990-1998 Handmade Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Portions Copyright © 1988, 1997 Aladdin Enterprises. All rights reserved.
Portions Copyright © 1997 Soft Horizons. All rights reserved.
Portions Copyright © 1995-1999 LizardTech, Inc. All rights reserved.
Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
Sun is a registered trademark, and Sun ONE, Solaris, iPlanet and Java are trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Sybase is a registered trademark of Sybase, Inc.
UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
Verity is a registered trademark of Autonomy Corporation plc