Oracle® Business Intelligence Scheduler Guide > Configuring Oracle BI Scheduler Job Manager > Managing Oracle BI Scheduler Job Instances >
Viewing or Refreshing Oracle BI Scheduler Job Instances
You can view Oracle BI Scheduler job instance information using the following methods.
NOTE: In some environments, if numerous instances have run and instances have not been purged in some time, this process may take a few seconds.
To view Oracle BI Scheduler job instance information
- Open the Oracle BI Server Administration Tool in Online mode.
- Choose Manage > Jobs from the toolbar.
The Job Manager window appears.
- Navigate to the Instance list.
- Select a particular job instance and choose Instance > View Instance.
A description of the Instance properties shown in the Instance window is given in the table under the topic Instance Properties in Oracle BI Scheduler Job Manager.
To refresh Oracle BI Scheduler job instances
- In the Instance List, choose Instances > Refresh Instance List.