Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Accounts >
Associating a Contact with an Account
As you work with a prospective account, you develop business relationships with the contacts associated with an account.
Contacts can belong to multiple accounts, and only one account can be the primary account. Deleting a contact record in the Accounts screen's Contacts view only removes the contact's association with the account. The original contact record is still available in the Contacts list.
To associate a contact with an account
- Navigate to the Accounts screen, then the Accounts List view.
- In the Accounts list, drill down on the Name field of the account.
- Click the Contacts view tab.
- In the Contacts list, click Add.
- In the Add Contacts dialog box, select the contact to add, and then click OK.