Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Activities >
Viewing Activities Associated with Another Record Type (End User)
For example, users researching service requests can review the activities related to the selected service request in the Service Request Detail view. This view lists the completed and scheduled activities for the service request.
The procedure in this topic uses the Service Request screen as an example, but many other screens also have activity views.
To view activities for a service request
- Navigate to the Service Requests screen, then the Service Request List view.
- Drill down on the SR # (number) field of a service request record.
- Click the Activities view tab.
The Activities list represents every scheduled task for the selected service request and the service request history.
- (Optional) Create a new activity and complete the fields.
- To see more information about an activity, drill down on the Type field of the activity record.