Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Siebel Audit Trail > About Siebel Audit Trail >
Siebel Audit Trail Constraints
The following cannot be audited:
- Virtual business components. Virtual business components do not bind to any underlying tables.
- Calculated fields. Typically, the value for a calculated field is derived from a table-based field. Audit a calculated field by auditing the table-based field that was used to derive the calculated field.
- Export of data through the use of methods other than the following:
- Export Data Map menu item
- Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM)
- Record inserts, updates, and deletes that are performed through Assignment Manager or workflow policy actions. These actions do not use the Siebel Application Object Managers.
- Business components that are based on external data sources.
NOTE: Siebel Audit Trail is not supported on the sample database.