Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Competitors >
Viewing Competitor Comparisons
In many sales situations it is necessary to discuss competitive information with a prospect. Using the Competitors screen, you can view comparisons about companies, products, and services, and also find literature to prepare for sales calls.
In competitive sales situations, it is imperative for the sales representative to have information about competitors to strengthen the sales strategy and differentiate the company's image and offerings.
To view competitor comparisons
- Navigate to the Competitors screen, then the Competitor List view.
- Drill down on the Competitor field of a competitor record.
- Click the Company Comparisons view tab.
The Company Comparisons, Competitor's Literature, and Comparative Literature lists appear.
- In the Competitor's Literature list, select the literature item you want to view, and then drill down on the Name field.
- In the Comparative Literature list, select the literature item you want to view, and then drill down on the Name field.