Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Signature Capture > Process of Creating an Applet for Signature Capture >
Creating a Form Applet
You must create a form applet into which you can insert the controls to handle the capture and storage of the signature.
This task is a step in Process of Creating an Applet for Signature Capture.
To create a new form applet
- In Siebel Tools, select File, New Object menu item, and then select Form Applet.
For more information about how to create applets and form applets, see Using Siebel Tools and Configuring Siebel Business Applications.
- In the wizard, select the project, name, and business component for the applet.
- Select the Use Grid Layout check box.
- Select Edit Mode for the applet.
- Choose the fields and controls that you want on the applet.
NOTE: Do not select the AASignature control at this point.
- Click Finish to create the applet.