Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Global Target List Management >
Applying Target Lists (End User)
After you or an administrator create target lists, you can apply them. To apply a target list, you must be in a target list-enabled view.
When you apply a target list to a view, you do not add the records in the list to the view. Instead, you restrict the records that you can add to the view to only those records that exist in the target list.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Global Target Lists.
To apply a target list
- Navigate to a screen where target lists are enabled.
- On the toolbar, click Apply Target List.
- In the Apply Target List dialog box, complete the following tasks:
- Select one or more lists.
- Select the Respect Existing Query check box to preserve the current query. (Records appear only if they are in both the list and the current query.)
- Click OK, Union, or Intersection to apply the lists.