Siebel Financial Services Connector for IFX XML Guide > Configuring FINS IFX XML > Process of Preparing Project Elements for Configuring FINS IFX XML >
Creating an Empty Integration Object for Dispatcher Map
The locked project must contain an integration object to be used as a dispatcher map. The dispatcher map contains the rule sets used by the FINS IFX XML Dispatcher.
For complete information about creating a new integration object, see Integration Platform Technologies: Siebel Enterprise Application Integration.
This task is a step in Process of Preparing Project Elements for Configuring FINS IFX XML.
To create an integration map object
- In Siebel Tools, if the Integration Object object type is not visible in the Object Explorer, choose View, then Options.
- Click the Object explorer tab, select the Integration Object checkbox, and then click OK.
- In the Object Explorer, select the Integration Object object type.
- In the Object List Editor, right-click and then choose New Record. Right click in the Integration Objects window and select New Record in the pop-up menu.
- Fill in the following values for the new integration object record:
- Name = FINS IFX Tutorial DispMap
- Project = FINS IFX Tutorial
- Base Object Type = None
- External Name = FINS IFX Tutorial DispMap
- Comments = Dispatch map for entries created by FINS IFX Tutorial Wizard