Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld >
Conducting a Retail Audit Using Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld
Sales representatives perform retail audits, also known as stock checks. The list of products assigned to the audit is created when you tap Prepare Visit on the My Outlet Visits view.
To perform a retail audit
- Navigate to the Outlet Visits screen, select a record, then select Visit Activities from the Show drop-down list.
- In the detail view, select the Retail Audit activity and drill down on the Retail Audit hyperlink.
- To add products to the audit list, tap List Products or select the list and tap the New Record button on the toolbar.
- To delete a product from the audit list, select it in the list and choose Edit, then Delete Record.
NOTE: The List Products button at the top of the list applet automatically creates a list of products authorized for auditing. The products displayed come from the Account, then the Merchandising Locations view and are filtered based on the audit flag.
- Record the count for each product in the Display Count, Shelf Stock, and Back Stock fields, as well as any other applicable details.
- When you have completed the count, return to the Visit Activities view by tapping the Back button.
- Select the Retail Audit activity if it is not already selected, and tap End Activity.