Siebel Healthcare Guide > Managing Call Reports >
Activating the New Call Report Workflow
When activated, the New Call Report Workflow allows end users to create call report records automatically from the Contacts, Companies, Activities, and Opportunities screens. After the administrator activates the New Call Report Workflow, the New Call Report icon appears in the upper-left corner of those screens for end users.
To activate the New Call Report Workflow
- Navigate to the Administration - Business Process screen, then the Workflow Deployment view.
- In the Repository Workflow Processes list, query for the New Call Report Workflow record.
- Click the Activate button at the top of the list to activate this workflow process.
When activated, the definition is written to the run-time tables and appears in the Active Workflow Processes view.
To use the New Call Report feature after it is activated, end users can do one of the following:
- Click the icon
- Choose File, Auto, and then the Call Report from the application-level menu
- Use the short cut key Alt+P
NOTE: The New Call Report Workflow uses the Data Transfer Utility business service to transfer fields from one view to another. For information on the Data Transfer Utilities business service, see Siebel Order Management Infrastructure Guide. The current Data Map Objects used for the New Call Report in the Data Transfer Utility business service include: New Call Report - Account, New Call Report - Activity, New Call Report - Contact, and New Call Report - Opportunity.