Siebel Healthcare Guide > Managing Companies >
Creating Company Assessments (End User)
An assessment is a set of attributes used to assess the business potential or credit worthiness of a company. Company assessments can be used to compare companies to each other or against a model, or to learn about companies and sales situations. End users complete the company assessment by selecting the appropriate values for the different attributes.
To perform a company assessment
- Navigate to the Companies screen, then the Companies List view.
- In the Companies list, drill down on the company for which the assessment is being performed.
- Click the Assessments view tab, and create a new record.
- In the Template Name field, select the appropriate template.
Attribute records are automatically generated in the Assessment Attributes list.
- In the Assessment Attributes list, make a selection in the Value field for each attribute.
NOTE: Administrators must create the assessment templates. See Siebel Applications Administration Guide for more information on how to create assessment templates.