Siebel Healthcare Guide > Facilities >
Adding Facility Contracts
A company might have contracts for its healthcare products with a facility or provider organization, in addition to contracts with individual providers. For example, they might have a contract with a pharmacy or clinic. Each contract is based upon one of the company's healthcare products and might have different terms, payment preferences, and payment methods.
End users can set up payment preferences and payment methods for facilities. Their company might have more than one contract with a facility. They can set up different payment arrangements and methods for each contract.
To add a facility contract
- Navigate to the Facilities screen and then the Facility List view.
- In the Facilities list, drill down on the desired facility.
- Click the Contracts view tab.
- In the Contracts list, add a record and complete the necessary fields.
- If payments will be made by EFT or check, scroll down to the Payment Preferences - Check form and select one of the following from the drop-down list:
- Payment Preferences - Check. To add information for check payments.
- Payment Preferences - EFT. To add information for electronic funds transfer payments.
- Complete the necessary fields.