Siebel Security Guide > Web Single Sign-On Authentication > Process of Implementing Windows Integrated Authentication >
Testing Web Single Sign-On Authentication
After performing all the tasks required to implement Web SSO authentication, you can verify your implementation using the procedure in this topic.
This task is a step in Process of Implementing Windows Integrated Authentication.
Perform the following procedure to confirm that the Web SSO components work together to:
- Allow a user to log into the Web site.
- Allow a user who is authenticated at the Web site level to gain access to the Siebel application without requiring an additional login.
To test your Web SSO authentication
- On a Web browser, enter the URL to your Web site, such as:
If the authentication system has been configured correctly, then a Web page with a login form for the Web site appears.
- Login with the user ID and the password for the test user you created.
TESTUSER, or the user ID you created, and
TESTPW, or the password you created.
If the authentication system has been configured correctly, then you gain access to the Web site.
- On a Web browser, enter the URL to your Siebel application, for example:
Alternatively, if you provide a link on the Web site, click it.
If the authentication system has been configured correctly, then you gain access to the Siebel application as a registered user without having to log in.