Siebel Email Administration Guide > Administering Siebel Communications Server for Siebel Email Response > About Starting Server Components >
Task Failures at the Email Process Level
When a task fails, the following events occur:
- An email message is sent to the email address in the Administrator Email Address field of the response group.
- The administrator checks the log files that are attached to the email and identifies possible causes of the server component task failure.
- If the cause is a workflow step error, then the administrator fixes the workflow.
- If the cause is a profile error, then the administrator verifies that the profile for the response group is valid.
- The administrator manually restarts the server component task.