Go to main content
- Units of Measure
- A UOM definition consists of a UOM code, a description, a type, and the conversions between the reference UOM and all other UOMs of the same type.
- Text Tokens
- Text tokens are codes or short descriptions that represent longer descriptions or messages.
- Reason Codes
- Reason codes provide information on increases or decreases in inventory.
- Paragraphs in OPM are structures that are used to store and categorize text. OPM is installed with one default paragraph per database table, the General Text paragraph.
- Organizations are entities where you can assign resources, warehouses, General Ledger accounts, and other cross-application items.
- Assignment Type
- Determines whether you assign document numbers manually or automatically for this document type and organization.
- Document Types
- Documents are used to categorize transaction activity that is generated from many OPM functions including inventory, sales, purchasing, production, etc.
- Purge and Archive
- Provides for the archiving and removal of old data from the OPM database.