Get Software and Firmware Downloads
- Go to http://support.oracle.com.
- Sign in to My Oracle Support.
- At the top of the page, click the Patches and Updates tab.
- In the Patch Search box, click Product or Family (Advanced Search).
- In the “Product is” field, type a full or partial product name (for
example, Sun Blade Storage Module M2) until a list of matches is displayed
and select the product of interest.
- In the “Release is” pull-down list, click the Down arrow.
- In the window that appears, click the triangle (>) by the product folder
icon to show the choices and then select the release of interest
and click Close.
- In the Patches Search box, click Search.
A list of product downloads (listed as patches) appears.
- After the search completes, select the Patch Name of interest.
- In the task pane that appears, click Download.