Get Software and Firmware Downloads
- Go to http://support.oracle.com.
- Sign in to My Oracle Support.
- At the top of the page, click the Patches and Updates tab.
- In the Patch Search box, click Product or Family (Advanced Search).
- In the Product ? is field, type a full or partial product
name, for example, Sun Server X2-8 until a list of matches is displayed
and select the product of interest.
- In the Release ? is pull-down list, click the Down arrow.
- In the window that appears, click the triangle (>) by the product folder
icon to show the choices and then select the release of interest
and click Close.
- In the Patches Search box, click Search.
A list of product downloads (listed as patches) appears.
- Select the Patch name of interest, for example, 12684585, for the Sun Server
X2-8 1.0 Firmware.
- In the right-side pane that appears, click Download.