University of Colorado
University of Colorado is recognized for deploying the Fluid user interface, including their progressive work with PeopleTools to configure the solution for their requirements, Theme Builder to create rich branding, the use of Interaction Hub for search, notifications, and content management, and the use of Elasticsearch.
CU is doing some progressive and innovative work with Fluid. CU has used...
- PTools to do valuable configurations to meet their important requirements
- Theme Builder to create rich branding for their PeopleSoft environments
- The Interaction Hub with Fluid applications in a unique and creative way.
- Transitioning to an all Fluid solution, but are going to continue using the fluid Hub as a gateway/aggregator to the other apps, and they also want to continue to use Hub features like Content Management (fluid). The Hub also provides federated search and notifications, which are important to CU.
- Elasticsearch in their dev env, and are transitioning to Elastic in production. Planning to make Search a key feature in their navigation approach for their UI.