The account profile (also called the company profile) is the starting point for accessing comprehensive information about your business associations. The account provides a window on Sales information and statistics, relationships, preferences, negotiated rates, and other details relevant to the client. The Account screen also lets you set up and manage activities and contacts for the account, and create and edit business blocks.
Use Accounts to:
- Search for an Existing Account. Always search for an account before creating a new account to prevent duplicates.
- Create a New Account. Create an account and add negotiated rates, preferences, define relationships to other accounts, vendors, or companies, create or modify Reservations, track guest history, connect to accounts receivable to view and modify the guest folio, and add guest credit card information.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook®. Export accounts, contacts, and activities information to Microsoft Outlook.
- Single Letter Merge. Create mail merge documents.
- Merge Profiles. Use this function to combine duplicate accounts, thereby cleaning up the database.
- Multi-property Features
- Sharing. Create one Account or Contact profile that is shared between properties, to avoid creating mistakes or duplications.
- Access. Guest details per property, view history, future reservations, and statistics.
- Notes. Attach notes that can be accessed by any property.