Note: The OWS Parameter Group is available when the General>My Stay Manager application parameter is set to Y or one of the following license codes is active:
-OPW_<version number> OPERA Web System
-WCS_<version number> OPERA OWS for Sales & Catering (license by number of rooms)
-WCC_<version number> OPERA OWS for Sales & Catering (license by number of concurrent users)
Note: When the OPR<version Number>ORS license code is active, three radio buttons appear on the Application Settings screen that affect what Group Functions, Parameters, and Settings will be available.
- The Global radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that will affect all properties located in all CROs in the ORS database.
- The CRO radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that will affect all properties located in the CRO selected from the CRO LOV.
- The Property radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that are available on the property level and will only affect the property selected in the Property LOV.
- CALENDAR FOR SINGLE RATE CODE AVAILABILITY - This parameter will determine whether availability needs to be return using single rate code.
- ON BEHALF BOOKING - Enables the ability for Opera Application users to create on behalf bookers. These Bookers are then able to have access to specified negotiated rates, create traveler profiles, make reservations for those travelers and search for existing reservations through Web Services.
- ALLOW BOOK PRIOR CC EXPIRY DATE - This parameter determines whether or not to allow bookings to made via OWS if the CC EXPIRY DATE is prior to the booking arrival date. If active, then bookings can be made. If not active, then bookings will not be made.
- ALTERNATE RESORTS - This parameter will determine whether the configured Alternate resort(s) will return in the QueryHotelInformation response.
- APPEND BLOCK NAME BEFORE RATEDESC - Parameter is used for availability for OWS to append block name with rate description.
- CHANNEL RATE ROOM CONVERSION - This parameter enables to convert to channel rate room while fetching rate awards.
- COMPANY COMM PREF ATTACH RESERVATION - Parameter value YES indicates when reservations are created through OWS, company preferences and comments needs to attached with reservation.
- DEFAULT WEB BOOKABLE IN PACKAGE SELECT - If the parameter value = Y, then the Incl Web Bookable check box will be checked by default in the Select Catering Package screen.
- ENABLE OWS PREFERENCES FILTER - Enable pre-filtering preferences before exposing them to OWS.
- EXTERNAL RESERVATION MEMBER PTS - This parameter value set to YES, inserts the number of points of a guest earns per night that is sent via an external member system in reservation daily elements.
- OWS PROFILE MATCH - This parameter value will determine whether a match process is done on profile information received from OWS Web Services. If the parameter is set to YES, then the profile match process will be turned on. The match is done on LAST, FIRST, Credit Card Number and Credit Card type. If a match is found, then that profile is used. If no match is found, then a new profile will be inserted. If the parameter is set to NO, then no matching will be done and a new profile will always be inserted.
- OWS SUPPRESS PASSWORD - This parameter will determine whether to return the password in the response message for Generate Password in the Security web service.
- OWS USE HIGH SECURITY - This parameter will determine whether to do extra checks on the password in the response message for Create User and Update Password in the Security web service.
- PREFERENCE COMMENTS OVERLAY - If parameter value is set to Y, during modification calling system needs to provide full over lay of comments and preference.
- REMOVE CCINFO FETCH BOOKING - This parameter is only used for the fetch booking web service function. When Set to Y, the OWS fetch booking web service will not return any credit card information in the response. All other web services will continue to return credit card information.
- RETURN DAILY MEMBERSHIP POINTS - Return the daily membership points from reservation daily element name.
- SEARCH BY NAME AND CREDITCARD - This parameter enables to search the reservation by name and credit card number when credit card is attached only to the reservation and not to the profile.
- SECURED MODE - When parameter value is set to Y, each Web service function will follow the Opera Permissions attached to the User Credentials that are being passed.
- SEND CONFLETTER AT BOOKING - Send confirmation letter at booking or not.
- WEB SHOW PRICE FOR VIEWABLE SPACE - If set to Y, when function space availability is queried by the web, prices should be included for function space that is marked as Viewable but not Bookable. If set to N, when function space availability is queried by the web, prices should not be included for function space that is marked as Viewable but not Bookable.
- CALENDAR RATE CODE - Channel Rate Code which is used to return availability on calendar webservice.
- DEFAULT WEB BOOKING MARKET - The Market Segment used for business blocks created via the Web.
- DEFAULT WEB BOOKING RATE CODE - The Rate Code used for business blocks created via the Web without sleeping rooms.
- DEFAULT WEB BOOKING SOURCE - The Source Code used for business blocks created via the Web.
- DEFAULT WEB BOOKING STATUS - The Business Block Status for business blocks created via the Web.
- DEFAULT WEB BOOKING TYPE - The Booking Type for business blocks created via the Web.
- DEFAULT WEB EVENT STATUS - The Catering and Event Status for business blocks created via the Web.
- DEFAULT WEB INQUIRY STATUS - The business block, catering and event status for business blocks created as Inquiries via the Web.
- FETCH RESERVATION - This setting allows the Opera Web Suite Engine to retrieve reservation for either all reservations, regardless of entry point or for only created through OWS.
- OWS ACCT LOCK TIMEOUT - This setting value will determine how long an OWS user account will be locked for. Setting is in minutes.
- OWS BROCHURE EMAIL SUBJ - This parameter have email subject description for Send Brochure Service.
- OWS CALENDAR AVAILABILITY CHANNEL RATE CODE - Channel Rate Code which is used to return availability on calendar webservice.
- OWS CALENDAR MODE - This parameter offers a selection of three different modes for the fetch calendar functionality. The following modes are offered on one multiple selection screen. Please ensure that multiple modes are not selected.
NONE- This is the original calendar functionality. There are no specific rules applied and all rates will be returned in the response. The availability will be shown for all days and not each day. This mode does not evaluate BAR or channel inventory. This mode must not be combined with any single/multiple rate mode of the LOWEST mode.
Rate code - Select a single rate code to use for the calendar functionality or make a multiple selection to have all rate codes returned in the response. When selecting multiple rate codes, only a maximum of 25 rate codes will be processed for the calendar availability function. This mode must not be combined with NONE mode.
LOWEST- The rates will be returned from the lowest to the highest in the response for rates setup in this parameter. This mode must be combined with a single or with multiple rate codes.
- OWS LAST PASSWORD CHK - This setting value will determine the number of times that a password cannot be reused. I.E. if set to 4 then the user must specify a new password that has not been used the last 4 times.
- OWS MIN PASS LENGTH - This setting value will determine the minimum number of characters that is required for an OWS password. Max length is 2000 characters.
- OWS PASS CHANGE DAYS - This setting value will determine the number of days that the OWS password will expire.
- OWS USERID-PASSWORD REMINDER - This setting value will determine the report that is sent out for the OWS UserName and Password Reminder.