Report Builder's system and error messages help you work more efficiently and troubleshoot problems. The following information lists the possible messages you will see in Report Builder, explains what they mean, and provides the solution for resolving the error.
Folio has not been configured in this language – XXXX.
- You are attempting to print a folio that does not exist for the guest’s language.
- Check the report setup to verify that you do have a folio configured for that language.
File ‘XXXX’ does not exist.
- You are attempting to printing a report in a Thin Client environment, and the .REP file does not exist in the \micros\opera\production\runtimes folder.
- Ensure that the .REP file has been copied to the application server (if running Thin Client), or on the workstations (if running Thick Client).
Starting report doc folio [Tue Jul 02 09:25:54 2002] ...
REP-0110: Unable to open file \micros\opera\production\runtimes\doc folio.rep.
REP-1070: Error while opening or saving a document.
End report doc folio [Tue Jul 02 09:25:56 2002].
- You are attempting to print a Folio through the Reports background engine in a thick client environment, and the .REP file does not exist in your \micros\opera\production\runtimes folder.
- Ensure that the .RDF file has been compiled into a .REP file and saved to your \micros\opera\production\runtimes folder.