Selling Screen Overview
Note: When the OPR<version Number>ORS license code is active, three radio buttons appear on the Application Settings screen that affect what Group Functions, Parameters, and Settings will be available.
- The Global radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that will affect all properties located in all CROs in the ORS database.
- The CRO radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that will affect all properties located in the CRO selected from the CRO LOV.
- The Property radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that are available on the property level and will only affect the property selected in the Property LOV.
Note: The Selling Screen group of application functions, parameters, and settings only displays in PMS when the OPP_MHT2 Multi-Property Cross Reservations add-on license code is active.
- ATTACH COMPANY WHEN NEGOTIATED SELECTED - Activate this function to attach company profile automatically while doing new reservation for individual guest who is having negotiated rate attached to guests company profile.
- ENABLE MULTIPLE DISPLAY SET AND PROPERTY EXTENSION - This function allows the user to set default display sets for a single property when alternate properties are not defined. It also allows for properties to be expanded through the Availability grid to a single property view when a checkbox is activated on the SELL SCREEN. When this is done, the user will see the Rate grid populated with the pre-defined rate sets displayed in all three grids.
- ENABLE SALES STRATEGY FLAGS - Enables the configuration and display of sales strategy flags for Lead/Upsell/Alternate Room Types.
- CLOSING SCRIPT - Enable/Disable Closing Script functionality on Selling Screen.
- CONVERT CURRENCIES IN GRID - This functionality allows the user to convert the selected grid from a specific currency listed in the List of values defined for that property or CRO.
- DEFAULT SHOW ALTERNATE PROPERTIES - By Default Show Alternate Properties while checking availability.
- DEFAULT SOURCE FROM BLOCK - Populate Source Code field on Reservation Screen by default with Block’s default source code.
- DISPLAY GENERAL PLUS NEGOTIATED RATES - Display General Rates followed by Negotiated Rates when Negotiated rate filter is selected.
- DISPLAY PROPERTY CALENDAR - When checked, the property calendar link will be displayed on the ORS sales screen.
- ENDSCRIPT.-.Enable/Disable End Script functionality on Selling Screen
- FULL SEARCH FOR ITINERARY RESERVATIONS - Activate the full search capability for Itinerary Reservations.
- ITINERARY RESERVATION - Create Itinerary Reservations.
- MANDATORY RESVTYPE ON AVAILABILITY - Force user to select reservation type on availability screen before moving to reservation screen.
- MULTIPLE TURNAWAY PER CALL - When parameter is turned on system will record regrets/denials whenever user will change the search criteria on sell screen. When parameter is switched off system will only record regrets/denials when user end the call.
- QUICK BOOKING - Enable/Disable Quick Booking functionality on Selling Screen. If property, arrival, departure, rate code and room type is define in search and there is availability the system will automatically advance user to the Reservation Screen.
- SELL LIMITS BLOCKS IN DIFFERENT COLOR - When activated, the ORS Sales Screen will display sell limits room values instead of sold out rooms, in a different color.
- SPEED SEARCH - Enable/Disable Speed Search functionality on Selling Screen.
- WHOLESALER ENTRY - Enable the ability to enter reservations quickly on sells screen received from wholesaler.
- DEFAULT AVAILABILITY INFORMATION DISPLAY - Information canvas will be displayed based on defined setting.
- DEFAULT BLOCK FILTER - Block Availability screen Default Block Filter (RATES/AVAILABLE)
- DEFAULT DISPLAY SET - Availability grid will be default filtered based on this parameter value.
- DEFAULT DISPLAY SET GRID 1 - Setting which defines default display set for Grid 1 on the SELL SCREEN when SELL SCREEN Parameter ENABLE MULTIPLE DISPLAY SET AND PROPERTY EXPANSION is active.
- DEFAULT DISPLAY SET GRID 2 - Setting which defines default display set for Grid 2 on the SELL SCREEN when SELL SCREEN Parameter ENABLE MULTIPLE DISPLAY SET AND PROPERTY EXPANSION is active.
- DEFAULT DISPLAY SET GRID 3 - Setting which defines default display set for Grid 3 on the SELL SCREEN when SELL SCREEN Parameter ENABLE MULTIPLE DISPLAY SET AND PROPERTY EXPANSION is active.
- LATE ARRIVAL TIME - This number will identify how many hours guest can arrive late after business date roll forward for that day.
- MANDATORY CALLINFO - Mandatory Caller Information entry when new/change/cancel Reservation.
- MAX ROOM SEARCH - This parameter will decide that maximum how many rooms can be search on Selling Screen.
- NUMBER OF ROOM TYPES ON AVAILABILITY GRID - Indicates the number of room type columns to display on the Selling Screen's Availability Grids.
- PROPERTY ORDER - This parameter will decide the order pattern which is use to order the property on Selling Screen.
- RATE INFO DISPLAY - This setting decides what information will be displayed into Room/Rate Description section of the availability screen.