Trace and Comments Handling Between ORS and V6 PMS
Any Traces from ORS to External System
- Traces from ORS to external system will be converted using the trace department conversion table
- Only traces of type RQ1 will be accepted in V6 PMS, all other traces from ORS will be ignored
Any Traces from V6 PMS to ORS
- V3 does not send the trace department as value in the reservation message. Only traces of type RQ1 or RQ2 will be sent to ORS.
RQ2 Traces from V6 PMS to ORS
- Once an RQ1 trace has been received from ORS, the V6 user can respond to this trace with the usage of the RQ2 trace.
- This will create a full reservation message from V6 to ORS with the following traces:
- RQ2 as a new trace to the original RQ1
- RQ1 is sent again and now carries a resolved data and resolve user. This leads to flagging the same trace in ORS as resolved as well, while leaving the new RQ2 trace as unresolved. This requires a change.
Warning Traces on Reservations from V6 PMS to ORS
- If a reservation received in OXI_HUB has a warning this can be displayed as a trace in the ORS reservation. The condition for this is that the Others OXI_HUB default the fields for Trace Warning section has to be populated.
- At this time even warning traces in ORS will be sent back to the external system. We will change the interface to ignore traces of the warning trace department from sending to the external system.
Comments from ORS to V6 PMS
- All comments of type RESERVATION created in ORS will be sent as trace of department code CRS to V6 PMS
- All comments of type CASHIER created in ORS will be sent as a comment to V6 PMS and update the field GRES2->RTXT. If more than one CASHIER comment has been sent to V6 PMS it will append in front of the existing text in field GRES->RTXT.
- All comments of type INHOUSE created in ORS will not appear in V6 PMS at all.
Comments from V6 PMS to ORS
- All comments from V6 PMS are sent with comment type CASHIER and will create a CASHIER comment with this information in ORS.