Return to Navigation

Defining Study Agreements

To set up study agreements, use the Student Agreement Table (STUDY_AGREEMNT_TBL) component.

You can attach study agreements to individual student records on the External Study page of the Term Activation (STDNT_ACTIVATION) component. Study agreement codes are normally used to represent study abroad, exchange, and visiting programs.

This section lists the page used to define study agreements.

Page Name

Definition Name



Study Agreement Table


select Set Up SACR, then select Common Definitions, then select Study Agreement Table, then select Study Agreement Table

Create study agreements for use with external organizations.