On the Indirect Cash Flow Statement, the cash flow generated by the company's basic operations.
Cash bef. Fin. Cost & Ext. Fin. (v4430.00) is calculated as follows:
(v4100.00) Cash Flow from Operations
- (v4150.00) Non-Operating Uses
- (v3290.00) Current Non-Operating Taxes
- (v4080.00) Cash Flow Adjustment: Source
+ (v4110.00) Nonoperating Sources
+ (v4200.00) Nonoperating Income
- (v4570.00) Acquired Assets
- (v4571.00) Acquired Cash
- (v4572.00) Assets created by Transaction
+ (v4575.00) Acquired Liabilities
- (v4577.00) Liabilities/Equity created by Transaction
= (v4430.00) Cash bef. Fin. Cost & Ext. Fin.