Go to main content
2.3 Uninstalling the ServiceNow Connector
To uninstall the connector, you must first delete all defined instances of the connector, then delete the connector from the Self Update page.
- From the Setup menu, select Extensibility, and then select Management Connectors.
- Select an instance of the connector you want to delete, then click Delete.
- On the Confirmation page, click Yes.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all instances of the connector have been deleted.
- From the Setup menu, select Extensibility, and then select Self Update.
- Click the Management Connector link in the Type column. A list of updates appears for Management Connectors.
- Click the connector you want to delete, select Actions, then select Delete. The Delete Update window appears.
- Click Delete to delete the connector. A pop-up confirmation window appears.
- Click OK to confirm and delete the connector.