Go to main content
44.4 Database Usage Tracking Summary Report
Follow steps 1, 2 described in "Database Usage Tracking Report" if they have not already been done.
- Set up Database Usage Tracking credentials.
- Enable the metric collection.
- Once logged into Enterprise Manager, from the Enterprise menu, select Reports and then BI Publisher Reports.
- Click on Database Usage Tracking Summary Report in the tree. You will be prompted to log in to BI Publisher for the first time.
- The report can also be viewed by logging in to BI Publisher.