Go to main content
Configuring Autosequence Events
- Select the Enterprise level, click Configuration, and then click PC Autosequences.
- Insert a record for the autosequence event (for example, Nightly Batch). If the autosequence event record exists, skip this step.
- Double-click the record to open it.
- On the General tab, select each Property to include in the autosequence event run.
- (Optional) Select the employee group that is allowed to run the autosequence event from the Privilege Group drop-down list.
- (Optional) To restrict execution of the autosequence event, click the Add link from the Parameters section, and then add optional parameters.
- Click the Steps tab.
- Beneath the Steps section, click the Add link to add the first step of the autosequence event.
- From the Step Parameters section, select the Step Type from the drop-down list.
- Repeat Steps 9 and 10 to add each step required to run the autosequence event.
- Select the outcome for each step:
Step on Success: Select the step number to occur next if a step succeeds. For example, after Step 1 runs successfully, proceed to Step 2.
Step on Failure: Select the step number to occur next if a step fails. For example, if Step 1 fails, do no proceed with any steps.
- Click Save.