Change orders are documented changes that have been made to approved contracts and commitments. The Change Orders page is where you manage them for the open project.
On the Change Orders page, select the name of a change order to view all information about it on the Change Order Details page. The Change Order Details page has six tabs:
- General: This tab shows general information about the change order, like its name, total value, and dates.
- Line Items: This is where you add and view the individual work items that make up the change order's total value.
- Schedule of Values: This tab captures the payment schedule that will be used in payment applications associated with this change order.
- Collected Change Orders: This tab only appears for contract change orders, not commitment change orders. On it, you can select approved commitment change orders and copy their line items into the open contract change order.
- Files: This tab is where you add and access files related to the change order. It can include signed, scanned of agreements, blue prints, pictures, or any other important documentation.
- History: This tab captures the status changes for the change order, such as when it is sent for approval, rejected, approved, withdrawn from an approved state, and closed.
Last Published Tuesday, August 17, 2021