If you are in charge of reviewing, approving, and rejecting change orders, then you will receive an inbox notification every time a change order is submitted for your review.
To approve or reject a change order:
- In your Inbox, select the notification that says "[Change order name] has been submitted for your review."
- Select View Change Order.
- Review all of the change order's details on the General, Line Items, Schedule of Values, and Files tabs.
- When you are ready to approve or reject the change order, select Actions , and then select Approve or Reject.
In the Approve or Reject dialog box, in the Notify Users field, select all users who you want to receive Inbox notifications about your decision.
- If you choose to approve the change order, provide a date in the Approval Date field.
- In the Comment text area, provide any more information that you want the users that you added to the Notify Users list to receive.
- Actions that involve changes to a change order's status are included in its History tab and Discussions log.
- You don't have to use your Inbox to open pending change orders. You can do it right from the Change Orders page in the Contracts and Commitments app.
Last Published Tuesday, August 17, 2021