A potential change order (PCO) is a document used in the change process to request a proposal from a subcontractor. This proposal should outline work associated with the change.
A PCO can be sent from the project owner to the contractor, or from the contractor to the subcontractor. The party that receives the PCO then reviews it and it responds with a proposal.
On the Potential Change Order log, select the name of a PCO to view all information about it on the Potential Change Order Details page. The Potential Change Order Details page includes these tabs:
- General: This tab shows general information about the PCO.
- Additional Fields: This tab enables the user to add configured fields to the PCO.
- Correspondence: This tab shows all of the questions and responses related to the PCO and provides a space for answers.
- Files: This tab is where you link and access files related to the PCO. It can include signed, scanned copies of agreements, blue prints, pictures, or anything other important documentation.
- Proposals: This tab shows all versions of the proposal that was submitted as a response to the PCO.
- Related Items: This tab shows linked records from across the project that have been associated with the PCO.
- History: This tab shows the history of all status changes made to the PCO.
Last Published Thursday, January 19, 2023