Although change orders should usually start as potential change orders on change records, you can add a change order directly to a change.
To add a change order to a change:
- In the object selector, select a project.
- In the sidebar, hover over Contracts and Commitments, and select Changes.
- On the Changes page, select the change to which you want to add a change order.
- Select the Estimates or Change Process tab.
- In the Actions menu, select Add Change Order.
- In the Add Change Order dialog box, enter information about the change order.
- Select Add.
Last Published Tuesday, August 17, 2021