The Period To value is the billing period of a payment application.
When you add a payment application, you can adjust the period to value for each payment, but you can also adjust the default period to value for every new payment application in a workspace.
To adjust the default Period To value:
- In the object selector, select a workspace.
- In the sidebar, select Summary & Settings.
- In the Defaults & Options list, select Payment Application.
- On the Defaults & Options: Payment Application page, select the Defaults tab.
- In the Period To field, enter the new default retainage rate.
- Select Save.
Last Published Wednesday, December 21, 2022