Important: This report is not currently implemented. When you generate this report, the system prints a generic document with the following information:
The requested document is not currently implemented: CUSTOMER_EMAIL_STATUS_REPORT
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
Contents: Information on this report sorts alphabetically by email address.
• Submit Date: The date the Customer Email Updates record was added to the Customer Email Updates table from the external system. If the external system provided a date in an incorrect format, the date will not display correctly.
• Email Address: The email address of the sold to customer.
• Profile ID: A unique code to identify the sold to customer in an external system.
• First Name: The first name of the sold to customer.
• Last Name: The last name of the sold to customer.
• Email Status: Indicates the preferred method of correspondence for the sold to customer’s email address. Valid values are:
- O1 (Email) = Email is the preferred method of correspondence.
- O2 (Order-only email) = Use email for order-related correspondence only; generate a document for other correspondence.
- O3 (No email) = Do not use email for any correspondence; generate a document instead.
- O4 (Do not ask the customer) = Do not ask the customer for his/her email address; the customer has already been asked and has declined to provide it. The system does not generate any email correspondence to the customer, even if an email address is specified.