For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Order #: A unique number the system assigns to identify an order. These are the orders that are due to be canceled.
• Total $: The total dollar value of the order or quote that is due to be canceled. (Note: This report does not support multi-currency conversion. The order total appears in the currency on the order, regardless of whether you process orders in multiple currencies.)
• Customer Name: The number, last name, first name and middle initial of the customer who placed the order.
• Daytime phone #: The customer's daytime phone number. You can define a phone number format for each country; the system uses this format whenever you enter or change a customer's phone number. See .
• Ship to: The ship to customer number that has the items with an overdue cancellation date.
• Line #: The order line number for the item with an overdue cancellation date.
• Cancel date: The date the item is eligible for cancellation, in company date format.
• Quantity: The quantity of the item on the order line that is eligible for cancellation.
• Item: The item number.
• SKU: The SKU code, if the item has SKUs.
• Description: The item description.