Use this report to review the shippable orders for one or all ship vias broken out by item, including total orders, total units, and oldest arrival date.
How to print: Select Print List at the (includes all ship vias in your company) or the (includes only the ship via you had selected at the first screen) These screens are available through the Ship Via/Item Inquiry menu option (SVII).
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• date and time the Ship Via/Item information was last updated, and the user ID of the person who processed the update
• code and description of each ship via, if you generated the report from the first screen, or of the ship via you selected, if you generated the report from the second screen
• for the ship via:
- item code and SKU, if any
- item description
- total number of shippable orders
- total number of shippable units
- earliest arrival date for all shippable units or orders
• total shippable orders and units for the ship via
Note: An order may be counted more than once in the Total orders column if there is an override ship via for one or more items on the order.