Topics in this part:
• Creating Item/SKU Offers (MISO) describes how to create an item/SKU offer.
• Updating Item/SKU Offers (MUSO) explains the Update SKU Offer screen and its fields. This option updates information on multiple SKU offer records at one time.
• Deleting SKUs for an Item (MDLT) explains how to delete a SKU for a particular item.
• Copying SKU Offer Information (MCSO) describes how to duplicate the information in one offer to another offer.
• Copying Item Warehouse Information (MCIW) explains how to duplicate the item warehouse information in one warehouse to another warehouse.
• Working with Offer Overrides by Item Class (WSOI) explains how to override existing item/offer and SKU/offer information by item class.
• Updating Standard Cost (MSCC) explains how to update the standard cost of all items defined with a primary vendor and vendor item and provides you with a sample of the Standard Cost Update report.
• Maintaining SKU Cross Reference Codes (MSKR) describes how to create a cross reference between a Order Management System item and SKU and another system's item and SKU.
• Updating SKU Offer Prices (MUSK) allows you to create SKU/offer prices for specific SKUs of an item and specific offers.