For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• PO # (Purchase order number): The number assigned to a purchase order.
• Ref # (Reference number): An internal reference number that may be stored with the purchase order. For example, the reference number may represent an internal purchase order number from a pre-printed purchase order or an internal control for departmental purchase orders.
• Vendor # (Vendor number): The code that identifies the vendor or supplier of an item.
• Vendor name: The name of the vendor or supplier.
• Cancel date: The date that the purchase order should be flagged for cancellation.
• Entry date: The date that the purchase order was entered on the system.
• Due date: The date that the purchase order is due to be received
• Print date: The date that the purchase order was printed.
• Revised date: The date that the purchase order was revised.
• Buyer: A code that identifies a person who is authorized to make purchases for your company.
• Whs (Warehouse): A code that represents the warehouse into which merchandise will be received.
• Sts: The status of the purchase order. When you first create a PO, the status will be Open or Suspended. Status options:
- C - Cancelled
- H - Held
- O - Open
- S - Suspended
- X - Closed