For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
Note: This report is also available as a spreadsheet file, which you can open in a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel®. Note: Only the sort by Category $ Sold Ascending and by Item $ Sold Ascending are available in spreadsheet format, but you can use your spreadsheet application to sort to the data according to your business requirements. See for more information.
• Sort selection
• Report code and description
• Date and time of report generation
• Starting and ending accounting periods included on the report
• Additional selection criteria, including the department, category, class, status, warehouse, vendor, or buyer (the remaining selection options are not currently implemented)
• For each sort option (vendor number in the sample report)
- Item/SKU and description
- Item status; this is the item status from the SKU table if it is defined; otherwise, this is the item status from the Item table.
- Number of units on-hand in the warehouse
- Cost extension: total quantity on-hand * cost
- Percentage that this item represents in the overall cost of the items on the report: extended cost of item / total extended cost of all items on the report
- Number of units sold during the selection time period
- Total dollar value of the units sold during the selection period, based on the price to the customer
- Percentage that this item represents in the overall dollars sold on the report: total dollars sold / total dollars sold for all items on the report
- On-order quantity on unreceived purchase orders
- Total units returned by customers
- Total dollar value of customer returns
• Total cost of all items on the report
• Total percentage cost of all items on the report (100.00%)
• Total dollar value sold of all items on the report
• Total percentage sold of all items on the report (100.00%)