How to print: The system prints this report when credit card orders are authorized during pick slip generation (see ), or when you reprocess the authorizations at the . Two versions are produced: one lists authorized orders, and one lists declines. The system also generates this report as part of drop ship processing; see .
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Authorization Service: The name of the credit card authorization service.
• Billing Batch Number: The billing batch number associated with the authorization transactions. This field is not included when you generate this report as part of drop ship processing.
• Order Number: The order number containing the credit card requesting authorization.
• Via: The code identifying the ship via on the order header.
• Status: The status of the credit card authorization request.
• Customer Number: The bill-to customer defined for the credit card. If a bill-to customer is not defined, this is the sold-to customer number.
• Credit Card Last 4: The last four digits of the credit card number requesting authorization. If you use credit card tokenization, this number may be from a token rather than the actual credit card number.
• Exp: The month and year when the credit card expires.
• Responses: The response codes from the authorization service.
• Auth Number: The authorization number from the authorization service.
• Auth Date: The day, month, and year when the credit card response was received from the authorization service.
• Pay Type Code: The code identifying the payment type in Order Management System.
• Name: The name and address of bill-to customer. If a bill-to customer is not defined, this is the sold-to customer name and address.
• Alternate Currency: The amount to authorize for the credit card in the alternate currency. Included only if the system control value is selected. Order Management System uses this calculation to determine the alternate currency amount: authorization amount x conversion rate defined for the order in the Order Header Extended table = alternate currency amount. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is selected, Order Management System includes the decimals in the alternate currency amount; if the Decimalized currency field is unselected, Order Management System rounds the alternate currency amount to the nearest whole unit of currency. For example, if the authorization amount is 24.00 in the local currency and the conversion rate is 2.36, the alternate currency amount is 56.64. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is unselected the alternate currency amount is 57.00. This field remains blank if the authorization is for an order in the local currency.
• Code: The currency associated with the credit card authorization. Included only if the system control value is selected. This is the currency code defined for the order in the Order Header Extended table. This field remains blank if the authorization is for the local currency (the currency code and conversion rate for the order are blank).
• Number of transactions: The number of credit card transactions requesting authorization.
• Total amount (unlabeled): The total amount, in the local currency, for the credit card transactions requesting authorization.