How to print: The system produces this report when you use the periodic function, provided the Parameter is set to Y; otherwise, this report is not generated. The option does not generate this report.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format. Also, see for background.
• For each purged order:
- the order number
- the order status (X = closed and C = canceled)
- the number of recipients
- the code identifying the order type
- the original order date
- the sold-to customer number
- the sold-to customer name or company name
- the source code from the order header
• the total number of orders
• the total number of order recipients